Positive psychology is the science of what makes life awesome.*
Let’s apply it to your dating life!
*Okay, the science of what makes life awesome might not be the exact scientific definition. That one is more in the lines of “what creates optimal wellbeing and functioning”, but that’s just fancy talk for awesome.
However we define it, what I can tell you for sure is that it’s extremely powerful knowledge to have and use in your single life.
Cause let’s face it, we don’t really get taught how to create the love lives that we want, do we? We get some clichés along the way and advice from friends who are just as confused as we are, and hope for the best.
It usually sounds something like this:
- “Just be yourself!” (Check. Still lonely. Now what?)
- “It will happen when you least expect it.” (I’ve been not expecting it for a while now…)
- “Don’t think so much about it” (Well, this is just stupid. Why not just stop thinking about being hungry instead of having lunch while we’re at it?)
If you’re sick of clichés and ready to take charge of your situation you must start seeing your love life as something you can create, grow and develop – just like every other area of you life!
Because it is!
Flirting is a skill. Self confidence is a skill. Having loving relationships is a skill.
It’s all understandable, learnable and totally practicable.
5 ways to get started TODAY:
1. Join the Happy Dating Newsletter for updates, insights, inspiration, tips and awesome know-how (look up!)
2. Sign up for my FREE 10 day e-mail course Happy Dating – Positive psychology for your love life
3. Head on over to the blog for some slightly more personal content, insights and stories
4. Follow me on Instagram for inspiration, smart advice and updates