For the last five years I have coached hundreds of single women (and a fair amount of men) who are super successful in almost every area of their lives – except in their love lives (you can read more about this phenomenon here).
Isn’t it strange? How someone can have everything else figured out and still struggle enormously with their love life?
Well, actually it’s not strange at all. Because no one teaches us how to create a great love life. And the skills you have that make you successful in other areas, like your career, will not help you on a date. Rather the opposite, actually.
The ability to flirt, connect and create attraction requires a completely different skill set. And that is exactly what I teach my clients.
Many of them have a lot of things in common:
- They feel stuck in their love lifes. Either the wrong things keep happening or nothing is happening.
- Many fall into one out of two categories:
1. They can find someone to sleep with but no more than that happens
2. They can become friends with almost anyone, but no more than that happens
- Dating feels hopeless. You tried and failed a million times and don’t have the strength to go at it again (aka dating fatigue).
- Everything goes well until you start to fall for someone. Then you get into complete panic mode and don’t know what to do anymore.
- You have a big fear of being rejected, hurt, left or letting people come close.
Other similarities that don’t have to do specifically with dating but are very common:
- You identify with your achievments. If it goes well you feel like you are ok.
- You are much more comfortable with thinking than with feeling. (Feelings? Ewww!)
- Growing up you had to take care of, or conform to someone else (usually a sick or destructive parent).
- You are the person others come to for help and support but rarely get as much back from others.
- You ruminate and overthink and it completely drives you crazy sometimes (specially when you like someone).
- You sometimes think that something is wrong with you, or that you’re somehow broken and not really worthy of love. (You are not. Omg, definitely not. You are so worthy, it’s just that no one taught you how to get there. We’ll change that).
- You fear that even I won’t be able to help you, and that that would prove that you are completely hopeless. This is actually one of the most common denominators among my clients. Thinking you’re that special actually only proves you’re just like everyone else. 😉
I don’t care if you want to get laid or married. I will help you take charge of your love life, whatever that means for you.
Fill in the form and tell me a little bit about yourself, and we’ll arrange your first coaching session.
The coaching sessions are held over Skype so you can experience the coaching from the comfort of your own home anywhere in the world.
A coaching session is 50 minutes long and we talk every other week to begin with. Later on in the coaching process the sessions tend to be further apart. I am fully booked during 2018 but will take on new clients in January 2019.
Between the coaching sessions you will get practical homework assignments and concrete things to practice based on what we talk about in the session. This can be anything from being aware of your body language, having more eye contact with people or practice being present or breaking old patterns on actual dates. This will keep you and your love life growing and transforming between our meetings.
5 Sessions $1500 (most of my clients don’t need more than that to solve problems they’ve hade for years)
Book your coaching spot by filling in the contact form below and tell me a little bit about yourself and your situation. I will get back to you and we’ll find a time for your first session.