For the last five years I have coached over one thousand single women (and a fair amount of men) who are super successful in almost every area of their lives – except in their love lives (you can read more about this phenomenon here).
Isn’t it strange? How someone can have everything else figured out and still struggle enormously with their dating life?
Well, actually it’s not strange at all. Because no one teaches us how to create a great love life. And the skills you have that make you successful in other areas, like your career, will not help you on a date. Rather the opposite, actually.
The ability to flirt, connect and create attraction requires a completely different skill set. And that is exactly what I will teach you.
My clients tend to have a few things in common:
- They feel stuck in their love lifes. Either the wrong things keep happening or nothing is happening.
- They fall into one of two categories:
– They end up with sex but nothing more
– They end up with friendship but nothing more
- Dating feels hopeless. They’re tried after trying so hard for so long and don’t feel inspired to keep dating (aka dating fatigue).
- Everything goes well until they start to fall for someone. Then they get into complete panic mode and don’t know what to do anymore.
- They have a big fear of being rejected, hurt, left or letting people come close. So they keep things “nice” and “pleasant” – and lose out on passionate, exciting and vulnerable.
Other similarities that don’t have to do specifically with dating but are very common:
- You identify with your achievments. You only feel ok if you never fail.
- You are much more comfortable with thinking and doing than with feeling. (Feelings? Ewww!)
- Growing up you had to take care of, or conform to someone else (maybe a sick, addicted, dominant or destructive parent or sibling).
- You grew up in a family where you didn’t talk about or express emotions in a healthy way.
- You ruminate and overthink and it completely drives you crazy sometimes (specially when you like someone).
- You sometimes think that something is wrong with you, or that you’re somehow broken and not really worthy of love. (You are not. Omg, really you are not. You are so worthy, it’s just that no one taught you how to get there. We can that).
- You fear that even I won’t be able to help you, and that that would prove that you are completely hopeless. This is actually one of the most common fears among my clients. But thinking you’re that special actually only proves you’re just like everyone else. 😉
I don’t care if you want to get laid or married. I will help you take charge of your love life, whatever that means for you.
Fill in the form here and tell me a little bit about yourself, and we’ll arrange your first coaching session.
The coaching sessions are held over Skype so you can experience the coaching from the comfort of your own home anywhere in the world. I will be coaching IRL in New York September – November 2019.
A coaching session is 50 minutes long and we talk every other week to begin with. Later on in the coaching process the sessions tend to be further apart. Between coaching sessions you have access to me over email.
You will get practical homework assignments based on what we talk about in the session. The homework can be around shifting dysfunctional dating patterns, body language, presence training, vulnerability or something completely different depending on what you need. The changed behavior is what keeps your love life growing and transforming between your sessions – and beyond!
The coaching package includes 5 sessions and your investment is $1895. Most of my clients don’t need more than five sessions to solve problems they’ve hade for years, or even their entire lives.
Try one session for $149
Book your coaching spot by filling in the contact form here and tell me a little bit about yourself and your situation. I will get back to you and we’ll find a time for your first session.